Sometimes an ad can be used as a primer on how to attract and keep attention - and get people talking about what you said.
Watch Isaiah then consider these tips:
1. Say your first sentence in three words or less.
2. Make the first word a verb.
3. Suggest a specific action to take.
4. Evoke one or more senses.
5. Use word pictures and gestures and movement to reinforce your words.
6. Maintain a tempo in the cadence of your speaking
7. Repeat a phrase that supports:
• The way you want them to feel, and
• The main action you want them to take.
8. End by looping back to the beginning, with your action phrase. (By that time they should be saying it out loud with you or at least saying it to themselves.)
Notice that in this ad the sexual cues and special effects don’t keep viewers involved as much as the “we’re having fun here” compelling presence of Isaiah Mustafa, the man; his face, stance, voice, and, most of all, his use of words – and his rhythmic sequence of sentences. This ad has attracted over five million online views.Yet if the advertiser’s market is to influence, not just men but also women (influencing their men) then Armpit Mountain misses its mark.