Corporate video guru, "Director Tom" tapped me and six others to share seven facts about ourselves. As a private (once "phobically shy" stutterer) person who prefers to interview and talk about others, this is a bigger hurtle for me than Tom might have thought.
1. 2. Can shy and stutterer count as the first two? Why not?
3. My main curiosity and passion in life is exploring ways we can accomplish more together than apart. In this flattening world where things can get worse or better much faster, I love to harness the power of us - and share ideas on how to do so.
5. And, I treasure being part of a close-knit, well-moderated online community that is dedicated to making meetings more meaningful and memorable: MeCo.
6. As a fan of brevity, drama and "first-ever" experiences that get disparate people to see their world differently, I am a fan of photo journalist-turned ad-maker/storyteller, Nicolai Fuglsig (Marci Alboher would love his "slash" life as a hyphenate).
These are the rules of the game of tag:
1. Link to the person's blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
I get to tag seven people…here we go: